I'm really back
Hi I'm back.
Yiting, Happy 20th Birthday. :) How was Taiwan?
This is the present me. The long and short of it.
Somebody special came into my life quite sometime ago. Believe it, she perfects me. So start envying us... :D
Just joking! Well well... The reason why I decided to revive my old blog is because I felt a strong sense of gratitude.
My babygirl, friends and family and everything else that matters and don't.
Xiuquan, is a great girl. Honestly, I feel so fortunate to have known her. She inspires me.
Friends... I love my netballers esp Alina, Bin and Jo. Li Hui, Meme, Siti... Dan and Yiting...
My current classmates. Drama cast and crew. Rumya.
Alright this blogging thing is making me sleepy.

3 Comments:
ah omg you r back blogging, ahaha! get back to us on the xmas thingy ok.
no wait i forgot to say I'm LH bleah.
Hey Jia Li! are you sure you are back?! No recent updates!
Happy New Year to you!! <3
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home